Are you interested in taking a more active role in MWIA?
Here’s how you can get involved:
- attend the Triennial MWIA Congress
- join an MWIA Committee. MWIA committees support the Executive Committee. More information is available here.
- consider the role of MWIA National Coordinator on AFMW Council. This position is elected at the triennial AFMW General Meeting (next is in November 2020). Find out more about the role here.
- nominate for a role on the MWIA Executive or as Western Pacific Vice President (VP). The MWIA executive is elected at each triennial MWIA Congress. The Western Pacific VP is rotated around the counties comprising the region and elected by the country whose turn it is. More information available here.
- submit a resolution to AFMW for approval to submit to MWIA. A call for resolutions is made prior to each triennial Congress. More information available here (Annex II).
- if you are under 40 yrs of age, join yMWIA here
- follow MWIA and join the yMWIA group on Facebook
If you have any questions, please contact us by email.