- This event has passed.
MWIA Work Life Balance Special Interest Group Webinar
February 27 @ 11:00 am - 12:30 pm GMT
The Medical Women’s International Association (MWIA) is hosting a webinar with the theme: Achieving work life balance during the Covid-19 pandemic.
Feb 27, 2021 11:00 Greenwich Mean Time
Moderators: Helen Goodyear and Yoshiko Maeda (CO-Chairs, MWIA Work Life Balance Special Interest Group)
- What is work life balance and why is it important- Dr Obianma Nneka Onya (Nigeria)
- Doctors wellbeing – Prof Bettina Pfleiderer (Germany) (
- Burnout amongst women doctors – Prof Padmini Murthy (USA)
- Balancing employment and life – A/Prof Deb Colville (Australia)
- Achieving a balanced work life balance in the midst of COVID-19- Dr Clarissa Fabre (UK) Keynote speaker
- Virtual meeting fatigue – Dr Dabota Yvonne Buowari (Nigeria)
- Panel session with all speakers
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Visit the MWIA event page
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting
Events coordination by AFMW, on behalf of the Australian Federation of Medical Women (AFMW), its affiliated Australian state and territory partners and international networks and supporters. If you have an event you would like to share with us for Australian medical women, please contact us with details. Thank you.