The United Nations Association of Australia Business and Human Rights Workshops build capacity to monitor and manage corporate human rights risks and impacts, providing practical guidance on how to integrate human rights considerations into everyday business practices.
The workshops provide professional training on the implementation of the UN Guiding Principles – the global standard of practice on business and human rights – and the essential strategies and tools needed to:
– develop and implement a corporate human rights policy;
– establish a human rights due diligence process;
– address human rights grievances in their own company/organisation; and
– manage human rights challenges in their business relationships, for example with business partners, suppliers, security providers and clients.
Register NOW for upcoming UNAA Business and Human Rights Workshops for 2013.
1. Corporate Human Rights Due Diligence: Assessment and integration of human rights impacts – May 14
2. Corporate Human Rights Due Diligence: Tracking and communicating human rights – June 4
3. Addressing Adverse Human Rights Impacts: Managing human rights related complaints – July 2
4. Managing Human Rights in the Supply Chain and Other Business Relationships – August 6