- This event has passed.
AFMW Annual General Meeting (AGM) – 6 Nov – Don’t forget to register!
6 November, 2021 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm AEDTFree
Dear AFMW Members,
You are warmly invited to the first AFMW Annual General Meeting for the triennium which will be held via Zoom. This event is open to all AFMW members! Please RSVP TODAY!
- Date: Saturday 6th November
- Time: 10am-12:00pm (Melbourne/Canberra/Sydney); 9am-11am (Brisbane)
- Where: online via Zoom
- Join Zoom Meeting: zoom.us/j/94241032936?pwd=aGtUdlRiUGx5TFprT1h0N0k0U0hBZz09
RSVPPlease RSVP if you can attend or not, by clicking the above RSVP link . (RSVPs via email to [email protected] are also welcome). Please note, you are welcome to RSVP right up to the AGM start time of 10am AEDT, however an earlier RSVP would be appreciated.
1. Opening of AFMW Annual General Meeting for 2021, 10 am AEDT
- Acknowledgement of Country
2. Guest speaker Dr Cathy Foley AO PSM, AFMW Patron, 10:05-10:30 am AEDT
3. AFMW Inaugural President’s Award for Excellent Service to Health, 10:30-10:45 am AEDT
- Presentation of the award to Dr Karen Price, President RACGP
- Response from Dr Karen Price
4. AFMW Honours – Recognition of contribution to the community and profession, 10:45-10:50 am AEDT
- Honouring Dr Kathleen Hayes
5. President’s Young AFMW Award in recognition of excellent contribution to individual states, AFMW and MWIA, 10:50-10:55 am AEDT
- Presentation of the award to Dr Marissa Daniels
6. President’s Review of 2021, 10:55-11:20 am AEDT
- Delivered by Magdalena Simonis
7. AFMW Business Meeting, 11:20 am – 12 noon AEDT
- All AFMW members welcome
Please note that the AFMW AGM business meeting is open to members only.