- This event has passed.
AFMW Open Forum April 15 – Member’s Q&A with our own Tech ‘Gurus’
15 April, 2021 @ 7:30 pm - 8:30 pm AEST
This Open Forum will be an opportunity to ask all those IT questions you always wanted to ask, but never had someone to ask.
AFMW’s own technical support person (occasional ‘Tech Guru’ but is also always learning), Kley McPherson and AFMW multi-talented webmaster and medical professional, Dr Marissa Daniels, will be online to answer your questions.
Start time: 7.30pm (AEST)
>> REGISTER Here >>
Please be advised that the meeting room will be open 15mins prior to allow for informal discussion and a prompt start time. AFMW members only can join this virtual meeting.
This private session will be two parts:
1. pCloud How To with Marissa
- Especially relevant to the AFMW Council:
- pCloud / everything you need to access AFMW docs
- How to use pCloud without the usual frustrations of not be able to access it
2. Q & A Session with Kley
- You are invited to submit any questions you have to us
- Please submit your questions below or email to [email protected] 1 week prior to the Open Forum
- What do you need help with? Questions could include:
- How to use the technology you have better.
- What do you want to do that you cannot do?
- What can you do with WhatsApp?
- What can’t you do with WhatsApp?
- How to use google docs for working documents
ABOUT THE OPEN FORUMS
AFMW Open Forums are are weekly Zoom meetings hosted by AFMW to provide a platform for members and Council to come together.
All members and non-members are welcome to attend, unless otherwise stated (see above, member’s only for this session).