- This event has passed.
Doctors For Nutrition – Nutrition in Healthcare Conference 2023
17 February - 19 February
Hosted by Doctors for Nutrition, the Australasian Nutrition in Healthcare Conference brings a truly unique learning opportunity to Melbourne from February 17-19 2023.
Welcoming both international and local experts, the conference offers a program rich with evidence-based research and content exploring the relationship between diet and disease. Alongside two full days of academic sessions, the conference will also include a whole food plant-based menu, a social program, networking opportunities and an exhibition space.
- Learn more about the benefits of a whole food plant-based lifestyle
- Hear from experts in prevention of chronic disease
- Gain new social connections and engage in networking opportunities
- Meet passionate and like-minded individuals
- Leave with practical learning to put into practice
- Gain 11 CPD hours with RACGP or ACRRM
Registration: Open now!
Conference dates: February 17 – 19, 2023
Venue: CENTREPIECE at Melbourne Park Olympic Boulevard, Melbourne, VIC 3000
More Information / Program