- This event has passed.
Pelvic Pain Victoria Online Symposium
12 November, 2022 - 13 November, 2022
After a Covid-19 Break, the Pelvic Pain Victoria Weekend Symposium is back with a great line-up of speakers and topics.
This two-day event is online only, with a face-to-face social event hosted on Saturday Evening from 1700-1900. Optional Social: Happy Hour on the Couch @ The Loft, Level 7 VCCC, 305 Grattan Street, Melbourne VIC 3000.
Delegates can access the event online for a limited time following the live event.
- Can we measure Pelvic Pain? Dr Jane Chalmers
- Bladder pain syndrome. A patient journey from diagnosis to treatment: from physiotherapy, urology, urogynaecology perspectives. Ms Alison Harding, Dr Kat Macleod & Dr Kristina Cvach
- Pelvic Pain: What do we know and what is missing? Ms Amelia Mardon, PhD Candidate
- Could it be Pelvic Congestion Syndrome? Mr John Rophael
- The Uterus-CNS Neuroimmune Axis: How the uterus talks to the brain via the immune system A/Prof Susan Evans
- Botox: Pelvic floor Botox, why is it so hard to evaluate? Dr Emma Readman
- Botox Panel -Botox case reviews on the couch Dr Emma Readman & Dr Megan Eddy
- Birth trauma: from lived experience to advocacy Ms Amy Dawes
- Trauma as the underlying cause of pelvic pain: Psychological assessment & treatment Dr Sarah Ashton
- Trauma-informed communication skills in chronic pelvic pain: What does the science tell us? Alison Sim PhD Candidate
- Trauma Informed Care – A Cornerstone for Perinatal and Pelvic Pain Healthcare Ms Celia Bolton
- Complex Pelvic Cancer Pain, multidisciplinary management. Dr Jamie Young
- Systemic options for pelvic cancer pain management. Dr Aaron Wong
- Interventional pain option for pelvic cancer-related pain Dr Tim Hucker
- A primary care approach to pelvic pain Dr Sara Whitburn
- Persistent Genital Arousal Disorder – Is it about arousal? Dr Anita Elias
Date: Sat 12 Nov – Sun 13 Nov 2022
Registration is for both days. Delegates can access the event online for a limited time following the live event. This conference for registered health professions only. Please do not register for this event if you do not fit this criteria.