- This event has passed.
AFMW 2022 Annual General Meeting (AGM)
12 November, 2022 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm AEDTFree
Dear AFMW Members,
You are warmly invited to the next AFMW Annual General Meeting for the triennium which will be held via Zoom, Saturday 12 November 2022.
This event is open to all AFMW members! Please RSVP with your attendance or apology.
- Date: Saturday 12th November, 2022
- Time: 10am-12:00pm (Melbourne/Canberra/Sydney); 9am-11am (Brisbane)
- Where: online via Zoom
- Join Zoom Meeting: Link to be emailed to members following RSVP.
Please RSVP if you can attend or not, by clicking the RSVP link below.
(RSVPs via email to [email protected] are also welcome).
Please note, you are welcome to RSVP right up to the AGM start time of 10am AEDT, however an earlier RSVP would be appreciated.
1. Welcome, In Attendance, Apologies, Honours, Deaths 10am (AEDT)
2. Acceptance of Minutes of the AFMW 2021 Annual General Meeting
3. Business Arising from 2021 AGM
4. Executive Reports: President, Treasurer, Secretary
5. Nomination and Election of Office Bearers & Committee
6. Motion proposed by Dr Kate Duncan AM
AFMW President’s Awards
1. Professor Raina MacIntyre – President’s Award for Excellent Service to the Health of the Nation, for excellent contribution to the health of Australia and leadership.
2. Dr Merrilyn Murnane AM – President’s Honour In recognition of excellent contribution to the Australian Federation of Medical Women, community and profession.
3. Dr Madhura Naidu – President’s Young AFMW Award In recognition of excellent contribution to Victorian Medical Women’s Society and AFMW.
Please note that the AFMW AGM business meeting is open to members only.
Submit Discussion Items
If there are any items you wish to discuss, please email to [email protected].