Notice is hereby given that the Annual General Meetings (AGM) for the Australian Federation of Medical Women (AFMW) will be held on Saturday 18th November 2012 at 6:30pm. All members are invited to attend the AFMW AGM at Cabrini Hospital, 183 Wattletree Rd, Malvern, VIC, 3144.
The AGM will start at 6:30pm with pre dinner drinks followed by dinner, incorporating the VMWS’s Constance Stone Oration. The VMWS AGM will be held at 6pm. Please RSVP your attendance for the AGMs & dinner to: the AFMW Secretariat, Melissa Morey by email to [email protected] by Monday 29th October 2012.
1. Welcome, Apologies, Honours, Deaths
2. Adoption of Minutes of the Annual General Meeting of the AFMW held on 19 November 2011
(reports can be accessed via: (https://afmw.org.au/news/591-afmw-agm-2011-)
3. Receipt of Treasurer’s Report and audited accounts
4. Appointment of auditor for the ensuing period
5. Receipt of Executive and State reports
6. Receipt of the Honorary Secretary’s report
7. Announcement of office bearers and AFMW representatives to other organizations and committees
8. Acceptance of Position statement on Female Genital Cosmetic Surgery
9. Any other business
Armadale Apartments located at 6 Williams Road, Prahran VIC 3181 (closer to the Malvern side of Prahran)